Seller Financed Homes
What is seller financing (contract for deed)?
It is where the seller (in this instance the park) finances the home like a bank. Each park has their own qualifying criteria. Generally, they do not look at a minimum credit score. If your problems are in the past and you are generally stable with income, etc, you will probably qualify.
Normally our homes require 10% minimum down payment.
What if I don't see a home that I want?
As long as you put the home in an approved park, we can order you a brand new home. You would pick the location, floor plan, colors, options. We could change a floor plan. It takes about 3 months to be moved in. If you have a lease coming up, I would start on it right away. We can have it here before you need it. You would not pay park rent or payments until you move in. I would not wait to the very end. It takes 2 months to build the home, 1 week to get it here, 1 to 2 weeks to set it up and a little slop time in case we run into weather.
Check the parks below to see what is available in each park.
- Brookwood 2018 16 x 80 (76) Dutch $7100 down $630 month $71,000
- Brookwood 2018 16 x 70 (66) Dutch, West Fargo, ND $6000 down $532 month $60,000
- Hillsboro 1992 14 x 70 (66) Homark Hillsboro, ND $3000 down $300 month $22,000
- Hillsboro 1996 16 x 80 (76) Friendship Hillsboro, ND $3000 down $335 month $30,000
- Countryside New 14 x 70 Dutch So. Fargo $4,900 down. $434/month. $49,000
- Regal Estates 2018 16 x 80 Dutch Moorhead $6,500 down. $700/month. $65,000
- Regal Estates 2018 16 x 80 Dutch Moorhead $6,700 down. $720/month. $67,000
- Sale Pending Brookwood 2018 28 x 60 (56) Dutch $8600 down $762 month $86,000