Seller Financed Homes
What is seller financing (contract for deed)?
It is where the seller (in this instance the park) finances the home like a bank. Each park has their own qualifying criteria. Generally, they do not look at a minimum credit score. If your problems are in the past and you are generally stable with income, etc, you will probably qualify.
Normally our homes require 10% minimum down payment.
What if I don't see a home that I want?
As long as you put the home in an approved park, we can order you a brand new home. You would pick the location, floor plan, colors, options. We could change a floor plan. It takes about 3 months to be moved in. If you have a lease coming up, I would start on it right away. We can have it here before you need it. You would not pay park rent or payments until you move in. I would not wait to the very end. It takes 2 months to build the home, 1 week to get it here, 1 to 2 weeks to set it up and a little slop time in case we run into weather.
Check the parks below to see what is available in each park.
- Brookwood 2015 28 x 64(60) Dutch. $80,000. $8,000 down. $800/mo. 4 BR
- Hillsboro 1992 14 x 70 (66) Homark Hillsboro, ND $3000 down $300 month $22,000
- Countryside New 14 x 70 Dutch So. Fargo $4,900 down. $434/month. $49,000
- Moorhead Estates 2015 14 x 56 2 Br. Moorhead $3,900 at signing. $435/month.
- Countryside 2015 28 x 48(44) Dutch So. Fargo $6,900 down. $612 month $69,000
- Regal Estates 2018 16 x 80 Dutch Moorhead $6,700 down. $720/month. $67,000
- Regal Estates 2019 16 x 80 Dutch Moorhead $6,900 down. $742/month. $69,000
- 1978 16 x 80 Holly Park $3,000 down $390/mo. Brookwood, West Fargo $22,000
- 2002 16 x 56 (52) Skyline Countryside MHP, Fargo $2500 Down $289/mo $25,000