Smaller Sectional Homes
The prices are not a stripped down home. It is priced in a way that most people would order the home. Many dealers advertise a low price that is the base price. Each home has a price list with the home. It is an effort to help you understand the pricing of a home. You will see what is standard and what an option is. Everything on the price list is a upgrade on the standard home. What options that you choose for your situation, is up to you. I can do just about anything to a home. I can make it longer; flip it side to side or end to end. Dutch offers just about every option that you can think of. Their option list is 7 pages long 2 columns wide. There is no way that I would put every option on the price sheet. Your eyes would glaze over. It is hard enough with just the most popular options.
These are not the only floor plans in a smaller home. If you have a floor plan from another manufacturer, we price it for you. There are smaller floor plans if you need smaller. We can do it. We can do just about anything that you want.
- 2436 201 747 sq. ft. $77,395
- 2844 201 202 1066 sq. ft. $82,760
- 2846 201 202 1120 sq/ ft. $85,830
- 2848 201 202 1173 sq/ ft. $85,535
- 2848 203 204 1120 sq/ ft. $86,180
- 2850 201 202 1226 sq. ft. $91,140
- 2852 201 202 1280 sq. ft. $91,385
- 2852 203 204 1280 sq. ft. $91,455
- 2852 205 206 1280 sq. ft. $91,920
- 2852 209 210 1280 sq. ft. $91,900