2015 16 x 80 Dutch Model 232
Sale Pending. $61,000
The home has a 28'patio door off the dining area that connects the front door and the patio door. It is wonderful.
Great location in Hillsboro. Hillsboro is only 35 miles away from Fargo and 35 miles away from Grand Forks. Many couples live in Hillsboro when one person works in Fargo and the other works in Grand Forks. It has the small town charm with the amenities of Fargo AND Grand Forks. It takes about the same amount of time to drive to Hillsboro as it does to drive across Fargo-Moorhead.
Being a new home (never lived in) it has a 1 year warranty. The home is energy efficient. It has 6 inch walls, home wrap behind the siding, steel doors and thermo pane windows.
The payment with park rent would be less than an apartment.
Normally we require $6,100 down payment. We are only requiring a $3,000 down payment on this home.
Lot C Hillsboro MHP
Hillsboro, ND 58045
- Park: Hillsboro MHP
- Park rent: $280, includes sewer water and garbage
- It is located 2 blocks straight north of Casey's just off I29.
- Down payment-$3,000
- Monthly payment- $541 plus park rent
- Interest Rate- 8.5%
- Term- 15 years.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 2
- Approximate Sq. ft.: 1,150
What is Included
- Stove: Yes
- Refrigerator: Yes, 21 cu. ft. with icemaker
- Dishwasher: Yes
- Microwave: Yes
- Air conditioning: Central
- Deck- Yes. 28 foot that connects Front door and patio door.
- Walls: 6-inch
- Siding: Vinyl
- Windows: Vinyl thermo pane
- Roof: Shingles
I recommend looking at the floor plan when viewing the Gallery.
printable floor plan (pdf, 147.65 kb)
Select an image below to view it at full-size. Navigate through images with the on-screen controls.