2852 201 202
Price: $91,385 1280 sq. ft.
This is a great plan if you want the island facing the living room. It has a larger living room with it going across the center line.
The only thing that I want to point out is that there is no kitchen window when they put the sink in the center island. This home has very little visibility to the rear of the home. You could put in a patio door if you want to have visibility to the rear of the home.
You can also make it bigger if you want—you can add feet in 4' increments. You can put the 4' anywhere you want
Some folks have omitted the rear door out and installed a patio door.
Please view the printable price list (PDF, 660.19 KB) for this home. This is the price with the options that I chose for the home. Your price will depend if you add options to it or leave off options that I chose. This is a limited option list. The Dutch option list is 7 pages, 2 columns. I can do about anything to the home that you can imagine.
The financing is hard to simplify. There are so many variables to financing. For Bank financing, the interest rate and down payment are based on:
- your credit score
- if it is a park or private property
- and the amount of your down payment.:
- Seller Financing -10% down. No Minimum credit score
- Bank financing- 5% - 10% down. Interest rate dependent on credit score and down payment
- Local bank financing- 20% down payment, 10 year maximum term. Bank may "balloon" loan and refinance balance at the end of 10 years.
Select an image below to view it at full-size. Navigate through images with the on-screen controls.